So my goals for this month are:
- losing some weight (I’m not specific about that, don’t like the pressure behind those set goals and think I’ll go best without it)
- try some new workout I’ve never tried before
- try some new food items I have never tried (chia seeds, maca powder, stevia for example)
- get some bodyrocking done :)!
- run at least 9 k (my 10k is on 04.09)
Just back from my morning run and it was awesome!!!
But I really think I got something wrong with the time of my 6k last week. I don’t think I did it in 33 minutes, but in 43 – because today i ran:
7.5 k in 57 minutes
Just 2.5 more and I am already at my competition distance. Wohoo 🙂
And since I had no more spinach for breakfast, I had a Violet Monster today:
- small banana
- 1/2 cup soy-rice-milk
- heaped tbs soy protein
- 1 tbs oats
- 100 gr fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
my very green dinner
cucumber with guacamole-hummus & broccoli with almonds
hmm, and for dessert I am going to have a bowl of banana ice cream (see earlier post) later!