As promised I am going to share with you the pictures of yesterdays dinner at a small but original japanese restaurant in cologne. A friend who worked in Tokyo for some time took me there and we’ve been both pretty amazed how good the food was.
1. course: Steamed Spinach under Sesame Dressing & Salmon-Avocado-Tartar
2. course: Tofu Steak in Japanese Barbecue Sauce
3. course: Seaweed Salad with Radish Slices
4. course: Roasted Salmon Filet with Salad
5. course: Sesame and Green Tea Ice Cream
As common in Japan we shared all dishes – and enjoyed he opportunity to try so many different courses.
Thanks to the mentioned friend for introducing me to such a great japanese place!