Celebrating this with a bowl of raw buckwheat porridge seems kind of appropriate!
Looking back on the amazing time which lies behind I am full of plans and ideas for the year ahead. Just to name a few:
1. Blogging on a daily base. I’d love to become more regular with my post – 5 times a week would already be great.
2. Illustrate my own workouts. I am not sure in which way, yet. But I already considered taking pictures of my boyfriend doing them, stick man drawings of yoga postures or workout videos. We’ll see.
3. Being published on foodgawker. Means: becoming better in food photography, which leads me to my next point.
4. Purchasing a Canon 600D and taking a photography class.
5. Cooking videos. I love multi-channel bloggers and would like to add more videos in my posts.
6. Creating a facebook fan page.
7. Hosting a challenge. Some kind of intuitive eating challenge would be great, probably combined with some mindful workouts like yoga.
8. Having my first giveaway, for European citizens. We are quite discriminated against you U.S. and Canadian peeps when it comes to giveaways.
9. Rearranging my recipe page to make it easier for people with special diets. I thought about vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo.
10. Having a meet up with other European Food and Fitness Bloggers! Probably creating a network. I would love to do something similar to those events food and fitness bloggers have over in the U.S.
Off to go on celebrating with a canoe tour and barbecue – they day couldn’t be better! Have a beautiful weekend you all and drink a coffee (or green tea, or green smoothie) with me to the 2nd anniversary of Health Ninja.