Fall is on it’s way. You know it when the first leaves start changing their color, you need to get a jacket out, your kitty stops losing hair all over the flat and the first pumpkins come into the stores. Officially fall doesn’t start before September 22nd, but I am sweetening your wait with 10 reasons I long for fall… and sharing my first fall fashion finds.
3. Running with leaves crunching under my shoes.
5. Pumpkin season… (and changing hair colors… but probably not this year)
6. Candles burning the whole day.
7. Return of my favorite TV shows resulting in …
8. Spending whole weekends binge watching them.
9. Rocking fall fashion. Yesterdays fashion haul: lose, soft & beige pullover, black leather jacket, blue jersey skirt, suede ballerinas.
And one thing I’ve been longing for the whole year…
10. The Hunger Games: Catching fire coming out into the theaters. November 21st (Germany), November 22nd (U.S.A.) – sorry guys.